Chill Towels are designed to assist with Heat Stress prevention by promoting the body’s thermoregulation.
Cooler skin contributes to a number of physiological advantages:
- Less output is directed toward the skin
- A lower core body temperature
The THORZT Chill Towel stays cool for hours with no refrigeration or cold water needed –
just ‘Wet, Wring and Wave’. It’s made from PVA material which can retain moisture for periods far longer
than conventional towels, and contains a special plant extract that (once activated) turns moisture cold
regardless of its initial temperature.
- Promotes Thermoregulation
- Reduces Heat Stress risks
- Comforts and cools the skin
- Looks as cool as it feels
- Machine washable
It is recommended that the Chill Towel is washed
or rinsed before use.
When finished using, fold the damp Chill Towel
and return to packaging – do not fold when dry.
Machine wash with mild detergent.
Do not put in dryer
1. Submerge the THORZT Chill Towel in any
temperature water and let it soak for 1 to 3 minutes.
2. Wring out the excess water, leaving it nice and moist.
3. Take hold of two corners, and wave it up and down
for about 10 seconds.
4. Wrap it around your neck or other warm point
on the skin for instant cooling relief.
Give it a quick wave every 15-20 minutes to reactivate the cooling process. Re-wet every few hours if needed.